SPEECH MATTERS CLINIC REOPENING:
We understand that therapy is an integral part of our client’s development, and it is our utmost goal to continue to provide the best and safest services possible during this time. After much consideration, we are resuming individual therapy and evaluation services currently in-clinic in accordance with Phase 2 on Monday, June 1st. We will make any further decisions using the most recent and best practice guidelines.
WE ARE FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES SET BY THE CDC and NC DHHS TO PREVENT THE POSSIBLE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OF OUR STAFF.
- All therapists are washing their hands between EACH client.
- All toys are washed and disinfected once played with and daily.
- All surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Therapists will be wearing masks, and all adult clients will be provided with masks as well.
- We have purchased an air purifier that is run daily.
- All clients and their families will complete a screening for increased risk prior to their session, and PLEASE stay home if you or your family have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms.
As an added precaution to decrease interpersonal contact we ask that ALL clients remain in their cars or outside the office and not enter the waiting room. Your therapist will come to your car and walk with your child to the therapy office. All those entering the clinic will have a no-contact temperature taken. All children will wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after each session. Please allow a few extra minutes for our therapists to do this.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR FAMILIES WITH US!